Sunday, February 12, 2012

The gift you give yourself

I've noticed something wonderful. The gifts of baby clothes I've given friends over the last few years are coming back to me in the form of hand-me-downs.

Here's Puddle wearing a second-hand outfit from her cousin Mila. I bought the pink and brown striped tights, brown long-sleeved top and denim jumper from H&M in 2008.



Here's Puddle wearing a hand-me-down jumper from her friend Chloe. I bought the jumper and a long-sleeved onesie (not pictured, Puddle is too big for it) from Zara in 2009. Yes, I have thing for jumpers.



So here's an obvious tip, if you plan on getting pregnant, buy clothes you absolutely love as shower gifts for your pregnant friends and then hope and pray you have a baby of the same sex as your friend.


To all of my friends who are pregnant or are thinking of becoming pregnant and gave Puddle gifts of clothes, get excited to see your gifts again!

No comments: