Saturday, March 3, 2012

Designer spotlight: Bairns-wear

In case you didn't know, I've got a weakness for vintage baby clothes. Lately I've been drooling over Bairns-wear knitting patterns over at The Vintage Knitting Lady.

Yes, I'd like to make at least one of these dresses. I'll have to it to my long list of DIY clothing projects though. But when I do, I'll purchase the PDF version of the pattern. TheVintage Knitting Lady site offers the patterns in the original, as a photocopy or as a PDF download. All three are reasonably priced options.




In the mean time I'll satisfy my vintage-crush by dressing Puddle in this old dress of mine. It's perfect for a cozy indoor day.



1 comment:

Unfurled said...

i love these books! and making things from vintage patterns is like magic, bringing the past to life!