Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cloth diaper diary @ 2 months

Diapers drying in the sun on our patio

Short version: No leaks, no headaches, no problem. But we might need more than 20.

Maintenance
The diapers are still easy to wash and dry.  I am wondering if we should buy a few more diapers though. I wash them every two days, and by the time I do that, we're down to one or two clean diapers. We always manage to squeak by without having to resort to disposables but it would be nice to not have to be SO vigilant about when I do the laundry. If we do buy a few more, can anybody recommend a brand? I'd love to find out if other diapers are as good as the Tots Bots Easyfit.

Fit
Pud is now officially pudgy. But we still have the diapers snapped to the smallest size, which makes me think she'll have lots of room to grow.

Absorbency
No leaks in the last few weeks. And she's had very little diaper rash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph, I can lend you some fuzzy bunz. - kw